The time of the “simple ruler measurements” comes to an end with high density point clouds. Wherever your site might be located, we are ready to send our team of highly skilled professionals to assist you with the needed AS BUILT deliverables.
Marine & Offshore
Shipbuilding components require precision assembly, onshore and offshore. Ship conversions need accurate and reliable as-built data. We offer as-built surveys for offshore installations and vessels.
- Ballast Water Treatment
- Reverse engineering
- Straightness dimension control
- Squareness dimension control
- Flatness dimension control
- Parts features dimension control
- Welding gap dimension control
- Huge parts fit dimension control
- Huge parts alignment coordination
- Shaft alignment check
- High accuracy 3D scanning for small parts
Factories and plants
Make your conversion, upgrade or plant documentation project a simple routine. Globe Shanghai provides your engineers with real data at a mouse click away.
Facility relocations, retrofits and plant extensions all benefit from preceding as-built data capture.
- 3D laser scanning
- As built point cloud data
- Clash detection
- As built 3D plant modelling
- As built 3D plant pipe layout
- Intelligent pipe layouts to PDMS
- As built 2D P&ID
- As built 2D drawings
- Volume calculations
- Plant dimension control grid (PDCG Level 1 & Level 2)
- Conversion of customer provided point cloud to any of the above
- Scaled down model – 3D printing
Architecture & Construction
Architects, engineers and contractors benefit from 3D as-built documentation at every stage of their project. Accurate spatial (re)construction minimises risks and reduces rework.
- Point cloud data
- As-built 3D models
- As-built 2D drawings
- Clash detection, also during construction phase
- Volume calculations
- 2D & 3D Technical CAD services
- Scan-to-BIM services
- 2D/3D data conversion
For historic preservation and restoration projects, professionals can benefit from Globe Shanghai’s extensive experience. Globe Shanghai’s scanning and imaging services capture artefacts, sculptures and whole heritage sites fast and complete.
- 2D deliverables: plans, sections, elevations, topographic surveys
- 3D models delivered in your desired format
- Point clouds
- Aerial photographs
- Meshed 3D models
- Digital imagery suitable for 3D printing
- Animations and fly throughs